RSP Tar Gzip OCX Description
Tar files are the standard way to compress and backup files in the Unix and Linux environments , this control can handle the tar files in the Win32 environment , the interface is very easy to use and very fast , future versions will have more features
- Ability to Extract tar files in the format extensions .tar .tgz .tar.gzip tar.gz
- Ability to list tar files in the format extensions .tar .tgz .tar.gzip tar.gz
- The code is optimized for new AMD and Intel processors
- The decompression engine is loaded dynamically in the process
- Ability to pause , resume and cancel the execution
- Future versions will have list and tar-Bzip2 capabilities
- Bzip2 compression is a new compression format that achieves better compression ratio than gzip based compression
RSP Tar Gzip OCX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in RSP Tar Gzip OCX 2.1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
RSP Tar Gzip OCX Requirements
No additional system requirements.